STOP! If you’re submitting a project room reservation with less than 24 hours notice, your reservation approval is not guaranteed. Project room requests must be done 24 hours in advance, especially for weekend reservations. You will receive email confirmation once your request has been approved.
The project rooms are located on the second floor of McCracken Hall. These are for Patton College student use only, and are for group collaboration. Project rooms cannot be reserved for individual studying. Faculty may reserve seminar rooms or use department collaboration spaces within their office suites.
Project Room Policies
- Reservations must be placed by filling out the online form (24 hours in advance).
- A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major must be within The Patton College.
- Once your reservation has been approved, you will receive notification by email, and will need to obtain the room key from the CTC front desk staff.
- Please note there must be a minimum occupancy (2 people) for each room before making your request. Reservations not meeting the occupancy requirements will be denied.
- All food and drink must be cleaned up before you leave so that the room is ready for the next user. You will be charged a fee if cleanup/maintenance is required after your reservation is complete.
- You must lock the door when you leave, and return the key to the CTC front desk.
ATTENTION: Projects Rooms must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance through this online form in order to be processed for approval.